There have been various occasions and days when I really wanted to blog.. Unfortunately by the time I reached home, lost the mindset to write about stuff.. And off late, I keep forgetting whatever happened during the day.. Not like the times when I used to remember conversations, word by word.. Anand Sir said ‘Thoppi thoppi’ for some bulb that I got, and I completely cannot recollect what it was..
The reason I made it a point to blog today was something that happened this morning.. It sort of affected me.. I was even more affected since I did not do anything about it.. A old lady was sitting on the road side with two bags by her side.. Looked like she was tired of walking and wanted to rest for a while before continuing.. It would have taken me a few minutes to go and ask her whether she wanted something to eat or drink.. But I just could not bring myself up to it.. I fail to understand why!! I just stood there for a very long time looking at her.. Then did something weird.. Took a photo, posted it on FB with a caption that said “What do you do if you saw such a woman on the road side?”.. I knew many would find it weird posting it on FB.. I don’t find anything wrong in that.. Weird, yes but not wrong.. But I wanted to know what people would do.. I wasn’t able to push myself to do anything.. Why?? There are so many incidents like these that we see everyday.. She actually might not have needed anything at all.. But still I felt guilty that I did not do anything.. Someone replied saying that they would go and ask her what she wanted.. Someone said they atleast wont take a photo and post it on FB.. But I really wonder how many would actually stop to help her out, if she needed any..
I have noticed this when accidents happen.. Hats off to people who stop and help.. Honestly I have never done that.. The max I would do is slow down to see if they are okay and move on.. I wonder why.. Not that I don’t want to. But something always pulls me back..
Apart from that, the month has been abnormally hectic.. Lost a lot of sleep and still yet to compensate.. But sort of getting used to it.. Nowadays it is easier to stay awake for a long time, than before.. Waking up is anytime difficult..
We had an awesome team lunch, a couple of days back.. Real good fun!! Lunch box a vaasal la vechitu, adhuku badhila attendance a ulla eduthutu pona story was the highlight.. We all laughed our hearts out..
Otherwise, the month has been nice.. A couple of gross misunderstandings.. A huge load of arguments with loved ones.. Had absolutely no time to spare for myself or my friends.. There were a couple of days where I could not take it anymore and I cried myself to sleep for very sappa reasons.. But this crying makes me stronger.. Car got banged on the rear bumper.. And a big scratch on the front.. Yeah, the month has been nice.. Very very nice
It takes a while for you to accept yourself and manage the guts to say, “I am what I am and to hell with your opinion”.. I am steadily going in that direction.. People do provoke me to say that I don’t care but I somehow don’t like that phrase.. It is the most hurtful statement you can tell anyone.. But what you can do is simply stop caring.. It is easier than saying it..
Despite all the above, there were a lot of smiley, laughey moments..
1. The top one being:
2. Went for a nice drive today.. For once I really enjoyed driving.. Jai Sarathy.. Nee vaazhga.. Brake, U turn, parking.. Everything done on the same day.. And you had the courage to sit in the car.. Romba dhairiyam unaku.. Nandri nanba..
3. A lot of quotes that made sensed where being shared on FB:
- Be yourself.. There is something that you can do better than any other.. Listen to the inner voice and bravely obey that..
- Don’t be disappointed if people refuse to help you.. Remember the words of Einstein – “I am thankful to all who said NO because of them I did it myself”
- People cry not because they are weak. It is because they have been strong for too long
- If you cant respect a woman, you lose your right to talk to her – My personal favourite!!
4. There is a show on Colors called ‘Badmaash Company’.. Juhi Chawla simply rocks on that show.. Real fun!!
5. Went for the Harris Jayaraj concert.. Awesome concert.. Thoroughly enjoyed with my mom
6. Saw the Jodi No.1 bloopers on Vijay TV.. Sivakarthikeyan totally rocks..
7. Got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V Android phone.. The games and applications are nice.. Battery, bad!!
Cant remember much.. Really hoping to blog regularly.. Take care people!! Have a glorious week ahead.. Until my next blog!